Saturday, May 05, 2007

To buy or not to buy


Today, I saw 庭竹's album at the Sembawang Music Center in Hougang Mall. Finally coz I've been on a lookout for her album for the past week or so. I don't usually buy cds except those of Jolin, S.H.E and F.I.R which are must-buys for me so I guess I'm really attracted to her music to make stingy me take out my wallet :p In fact, I'm thinking of going to her autograph session if she comes to Singapore. Haven't been to one for years coz feel like I'm too old to go for such things. But anyway here comes my dilemma: if I buy the cd now, I have to buy another one if she comes to Singapore and I wish to go to her autograph session. If I wait till she comes, I don't even know if she's coming in the first place and I really wish to hear all her songs and discover other unknown gems of hers. So, to buy or not to buy, that is the question...

1 comment:

新加坡双年展2011 said...

OMG! 来了来了~! 终于来了! 我等好久阿.
erm i just want to ask you a question, why u have to buy another one to go to the autograph session if there is one. You can use the one you bought to sign wad. 如果是我的话, 我会买. 因为毕竟机会难得. 如果有钱常会的话, 很期待在那天能看见你哦! =D