Tuesday, May 08, 2007

SMSes to 佩芬 01-05

通过佩芬甜美悦耳的声音读出我的smses,感觉就像与朋友聊天般舒服,亲切。每一则她读出的sms代表一个快乐的时刻。谢谢佩芬,我最喜爱的933DJ. I'll support u 4ever!

24-04-2007
933 hi peifen i'm wesley. I'm a uni undergrad hv lots of notes to print so i'll make sure i use both sides of the papers.

28-04-2007
WKN Wesley: Hi Peifen!Want to dedicate the next song to myself coz havin my last paper at 1pm. Oso wish u a happy weekend & hope man utd win everton tonight!

01-05-2007
Noon wesley: hi peifen!Wish to dedicate the next song to Kaleen, wish her a happy labor day & though she's stil keeping me at arm's length, there will always b a place for her in my heart. Oso wish peifen a happy labor day & have fun after your shift is over.

07-05-2007
933 Wesley: Hi Peifen! I oso hv sensitive nose so i can understand hw u feel. Jus drink more water & keep yrself warm & u wil b ok soon ya. Man Utd wins title loh so happy 1st title in 3 years!Dedicate the next song to Peifen & all fans of Red Devils hope man utd win FA Cup too!

08-05-2007
933 Wesley: hi peifen! Sounds like your nose is better now le wor take care ya. I'm now graduating so looking for job. Does 933 hv any vacancy? Haha dedicate the next song to u hope u hv a gd afternoon ahead & hope i find a job soon :)

No comments: