Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to an Aries angel

I rarely write stuff with english coz always felt that my chinese is way better than my angmoh but since it's a special occasion and a present for a really precious friend...just decided to give it a shot. I've written lots for love but this is a rare piece of writing for friendship hope that it's not too bad :p

Happiness descended from the Aries sign
As an angel emerges from the light
Pretty, caring and polite
Pure with a heart of snowy white
You have bright up people's lives, with your radiant heart and mind

Bringing warmth to melt the ice
I've been blessed like many alike
Roaminhg through a world so wide
To meet you is my greatest delight
Hope your star will always shine
Dancing with joy, day and night
Anywhere you go you will find
Your happiness isn't far behind

No comments: